Established in 2007, GreatJewelryDirectory.com helps you to find local jeweler and jewelry information including jewelry stores on the internet where you can find wholesale prices, jewelry discounts, designers, and more.
Directory of Jewelry offers all information about diamonds, wedding jewelry, rings, fine jewelry, watches, costume jewelry, earrings, antique jewelry, bracelets, fashion jewelry, and more.
Feel free to contact us if you want your jewelry will be listed on our website.
Facts about Jewelry
- The tradition of an engagement ring was introduced in 1477. Archduke Maximillian of Austria gave Mary of Burgundy a Gold ring set with a diamond as a token of love.
- Jewellery engagement ring animation has taken over the web. These are interactive and give customers a better idea how the ring looks in great detail.
- Some engagement rings are used as Wedding bands. You can still have a separate wedding ring band, but some designs incorporate this.
- Countries such as England, United states, France, and Canada traditionally wear the engagement ring on the left hand. Where as Germany, Russia and India wear the ring on the right hand.
- The most common metal used for engagement rings is either White Gold or Platinum, however due to the rise in cost for these two types of metal Palladium is the new metal on the scene. Palladium is regarded as a precious metal and is a luxury alternative at a much cheaper price.
Jewelry Directory launched to all types of jewelry including jewelry stores, gemstones, diamond guide, wedding jewelry, and everything related to jewelry.
Diamonds Jewelry & Wedding Directory
Comprehensive listing of quality popular diamonds, jewelry and wedding related web sites.
Jewelry and Loose Stones
Leading Dealers of Paraiba Tourmaline Gemstones and Jewelry. Wholesalers, retailers and individuals are all welcome. We sell both loose Paraiba gems and jewelry.